DCRA permit expediters are proficient in keeping construction projects on the right schedule and within budget. They support construction clients in seeking approval for commercial, residential and infrastructural projects. There are several permit services like DC pool permits, firework stand permits, raze permits, new building permits, etc.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 permit services provided by DCRA permit expediters:
- Firework Stand Permit–If you operate a firework stand, you have to purchase a permit per stand. The creation of temporary firework stands is subject to the review and approval of the Commissioners. DC permit expediters help the building owners in getting these permits.
- Historic Permit – Historic Property constitutes a special type of permit from the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA). Some of the historic resource commissioning level permits require a public hearing and get reviewed by the historic resource commission.
- Raze Permit – A raze permit is an authorization for the complete demolition of a building or structure. If you want to raze a building, the property owner or the building contractor should get a raze permit from the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA).
- Scaffolding Permit – If anybody wants to place scaffolding on any part of the highway, he or she must apply for a permit. One should exhibit a laminated copy of the current license on the scaffolding, where it stands on the highway at all times.
- Retaining wall permit – If a local governing agency says that your retaining wall project requires a construction permit, and you fail to obtain one, a stop-work order should be issued. DC permit expediter, as well as Maryland permit expediters, help building owners in providing retaining wall permits.
- New Building Permit – A Building Permit is required for an owner or contractor of a property to construct a new building or structure. DC permit expediters facilitate in securing new construction permits for home builders.
- Demolition Permit – The elimination of structural framing members, along with the change of the exterior envelope, is considered a complete demolition and should comply with the requirements. Demolition permit drawing services are provided by building permit expediting companies, as demolition plans are essential for the approval of demolition to the local authority.
- Foundation permit – The purpose of the Foundation Permit procedure is to clarify the Building Division requirements while requesting a foundation permit. This type of permit is required for the issuance of plumbing and electrical permits.
- Shed Permit – If you build a shed, barn, or other structure on your property without a building permit, you may get slapped with a fine for not going through the proper channels. Hence a shed permit is essential.
- Sheeting & Shoring Permit – A Sheeting and Shoring Permit must be obtained when a developer intends to excavate and install sheeting and shoring in preparation for a new structure. This is essential for temporary support of excavations and for building underground structures and basements.
These are the 10 permit services facilitated by permit expeditors. Get a free quote or schedule an appointment with DC permit expediters. Tejjy Inc. – one of the top permit expediting companies in USA, provides permit drawing services and permit expediting services in DC and Maryland areas. If you want the best Maryland permit expediter or a competent DCRA permit expediter, contact Tejjy Inc. permit facilitating company in USA at 202-465-4830.
Leave a Reply